- MD Radiodiagnosis (Gold Medalist)
- Fellowship in advanced Imaging in Obstetrics (fetal Imaging) & Gynaecology
- Senior Residency at VMMC & safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-2018 to 2020.
- Fellowship in Fetal imaging at Mediscan , Chennai 2021-2022.
- Visiting Observation in Fetal Medicine at apollo Centre for Fetal medicine, New Delhi 2021.
Awards & Achievements
- Awarded Gold Medal during MD Radiodiagnosis in 2018.
- Organised IFUMB gynaecology Ultrasound & Imaging Conference in New Delhi in 2018
Research & Publications
Research Experience: –
- Dissertation on ”Sonographic Evaluation of Thyroid Lesions with Clinical and Pathological Correlation – A Prospective Study ” Submitted to Dept of Radiodiagnosis, as part of curriculum of D Radiology in October 2016.
- Malik A, gupta P, Sagar S, Saran S.Dual Thyroid ectopia with changes of colloid goitre – A rare case report. MAMC journal of medical science 2017; 3:103-5V. 2. Fatima E, Verma S,
- Mital M, Gupta P,Malik A. Imaging Evaluation of Pulmonary infections in a tertiary care centre of North westren Inadia. IOSR jounal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2017:16:3-10v
- Fetal Medicine Foundation UK cerified in doing NT scans.
- Fellowship in Fetal Imaging from Mediscan, chennai.Professional
- indian Radiological and Imaging association (IRIA) Life Member
- Internationa;l Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (ISUOG) Society of Fetal Medicine (Life Member)
- Fetal Medicine Foundation India
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Ankita Malik?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Ankita Malik?
Where does Dr. Ankita Malik Practise?
Dr. Ankita Malik offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Amritsar - Abadi Court Road