- Fellowship in Fetal Medicine
- Post MD Radiology
- Associate Professor in Department of Radiology at PESIMSR
Awards & Achievements
- Gold Medal in MD Radio- Diagnosis
- Paper and Poster Presentationat the 67th Annual National Conference of IRIA, Agra 2014 FMF Certification for NT
- Member of national academy of Medical Science
Research & Publications
- 3D Perspective of Maxillofacial Trauma” Published in J. Evid Based Med. Healthc. Print ISSN 2349-2562, elSSN- 2349-2570/ Vol.3/ Issue 19/ Mar. 07,2016
- Prevalence of Location of Intracranial Saccular Aneurysm on CT cerebral angiography,Global Journal for researchanalysis, Volume-7, issue-5, May-2018, Print ISSnNo 2277-8160
- Iniencephaly- A rare meural tube defect with review of literature. International Journal of Scientific research, Volume-8, Issue-8, August-2019, Print ISSn No. 2277-8179
- Assessment of Normal ocular Volume using Magnetic resonance imaging, Contemporary medicine surgery and radiology, volume-5, Issue-1, January 2020, Print ISSn No 2565-4810
- Certifications:MBBS, MD Radiology, DNB, MNAMS, Fellowship in Fetal Medicine, Gynecology ultrasound Training
- Membership: IRIA ( Indian Radiology Association), BISI( Breast Imaging Society of India), SFM( Society of Fetal Medicine)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Surekha B?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Surekha B?
Where does Dr. Surekha B Practise?
Dr. Surekha B offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Jayanagar