Dr. Tejashri Shrotri is a Consultant at Apollo Cradle Royale Hospital-Nehru Enclave, she has experience of 12 Years in Obs & Gynae. She is a fellowship-trained obstetrician-gynaecologist, infertility specialist, and gynaecological endoscopy surgeon. She has done her M.S.(OBGY) from KEM Hospital, Mumbai, which is one of the premier gynaecology centres in India. She has done her fellowship in Clinical Assisted Reproductive Techniques(ART) from the prestigious Sir Gangaram Hospital. She is a Gold Medallist in the Indian Fertility Society IVF fellowship. She has obtained advanced training in endoscopy and minimally invasive gynaecological surgeries from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra, 2003
- MS – Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 2009
- MRCOG – PART 1(UK)Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, 2014
- Life member of Federation of Obstetrician & Gynecologists of India( FOGSI)
- Life member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Life member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
European Society of Human Reprodcution & Embryology (ESHRE)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Tejashri Shrotri?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Tejashri Shrotri?
Where does Dr. Tejashri Shrotri Practise?
Dr. Tejashri Shrotri offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Chirag Enclave