Dr. Meenakshi T. Sahu is Senior Obstetrician Gynecologist and IVF specialist , with more than 20 years experience in the care and management of patients with various Gynecology disorders, Fertility and Pregnancy. She has managed patient with High risk pregnancy that includes, diabetes in pregnancy , patients with previous history of recurrent abortions, pregnancy in elderly with related complications, fibroids and pregnancy, pregnancy after IVF, pregnancy with history of multiple previous caesarean section, liver disorders in pregnancy etc. She has successfully managed patient with pregnancy after liver transplantation.
As part of surgical and medical management in Gynaecology, Dr. Meenakshi T. Sahu provides consultation towards PCOD treatment, Infertility treatment, fibroids treatment, ovarian cyst treatment, management of endometriosis , laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures to remove fibroid polyps, laparoscopy myomectomy and hysterectomy etc. She performs IUI, IVF, ICSI for patients with infertility.
Dr. Meenakshi and her team has provided video consultation for patients seeking Gynecology and Obstetrics related opinion.
- MBBS – Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi 2000
- MD – Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 2002
- DNB – (Obstetrics and Gynaecology), National Board of Examination MRCOG (London, UK), Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists FICOG London (U.K) 2003
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association),
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG)
- Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Meenakshi T. Sahu?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Meenakshi T. Sahu?
Where does Dr. Meenakshi T. Sahu Practise?
Dr. Meenakshi T. Sahu offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Chirag Enclave