- MBBS (UCMS, Delhi University) New Delhi
- MD Pediatrics (MAMC), New Delhi , which is one of finest institutes in India
- PG Diploma in Pediatrics Nutrition Boston University school of Medicines
Research and Publications:
- Clinical features and antimicrobial susceptibility of Vibrio Cholerae (INABA) in children in Delhi. K Rajeshwari, Ashish Gupta, A P Dubey, Beena Uppal. Abstract published in the 43rd National Conference of Indian Academy of Paediatrics 2006,
- Pg 75 Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia presented at Delhi (Central Zone) Monthly IAP meet,
- MAMC Beta Sarcoglycanopathy. Kapoor S, Tatke M, Aggarwal S, Gupta A.Indian J Paediatr, 2005, 72(1), 71 to 74.
- Clinical profile of neonatal seizures and their correlation with EEG in a referral unit. Ajay Kumar, Ashish Gupta, N.B. Mathur, B.Talukdar. Paper presented at XXIII Annual convention of National Neonatology Forum, Hyderabad
- Clinico Etiological study of seizures in inborn neonates and their correlation with EEG. Ashish Gupta, B.Talukdar, Ajay Kumar. Paper presented at 42nd National Conference of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (PEDICON, 2005), Kolkata
- Rajeshwari K, Gupta A, Uppal B, Dubey A P, Singh MM. Diarrheal outbreak of vibrio cholerae 01 inaba in Delhi.
- TROPICAL DOCTOR 2008;38: 105 To 107 First national conference of Neurogenetics at MAMC, New Delhi
- Autism Training for Delhi Government Doctors at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Certifications & Professional Memberships:
- Medical Council of India – Registration No. 19882 Delhi Medical Council – Registration no. 602 Indian Academy of Pediatrics Delhi Chapter – Registration no. DB/L/03/G to 118
- Working as a Senior Consultant with Apollo Cradle Royale Senior Resident – The Department of Pediatrics, Maulana Azad Medical College And associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
- M.D. Pediatrics – The Department of Pediatrics, Maulana Azad Medical College And associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi Junior Resident in Burns & Plastic Surgery – University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Junior Resident in Neurosurgery – University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi M.B.B.S – University College of Medical Sciences and associated GTB hospital, New Delhi
Medical Council Registration: DMC 602
Special Interests: New Born Care, Preventive Pediatric (Immunization, Growth & Development), Allergic conditions and Pediatric Asthma. Vast experience in handling pre mature and new born babies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Ashish Gupta?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Ashish Gupta?
Where does Dr. Ashish Gupta Practise?
Dr. Ashish Gupta offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Chirag Enclave