Dr Shweta Sikarwar has been practicing as a consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology since 2009
She has been practicing exclusively as a consultant Fetal Medicine from 2017 onwards. She has a vast experience of routine antenatal scans like early pregnancy, NT, TIFFA, Growth and Doppler and also tertiary level scans like Fetal Neurosonogram and Fetal Echo. She is currently a member of various international societies and continues to provide a high standard of diagnosis, counselling and management guidelines to normal as well as complicated and high-risk pregnancies including IVF and Twin pregnancies.
- MBBS – Thanjavur Govt Medical College, 2005
- MS(OBST&GYN) – NSCB Jabalpur Govt Medical College, 2009
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Fetal Medicine – MGR University Chennai, 2017
- Training In Obstetric Ultrasound, Mediscan Chennai, 2017
- Fellowship In Clinical Genetics, PGI Lucknow
Detail Work Experience
- Consultant O&G since 2009
- Consultant Fetal Medicine 2017 onwards in reputed maternal and chilcare units like APOLLO CRADLE and RAINBOW HOSPITAL HYDERABAD
Treatment & Services Expertise
Professional Area of Interest
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Fetal Neurosonogram
Trainings and Conferences
- Training in Fetal Echocardiography
- Training in Fetal doppler
- Training in fetoscopic laser
- Multiple conferences including international conferences for recent advances and fetal therapy
- ISUOG – conferences
- FMF- London conferences
- FMF(Fetal Medicine Foundation)- London
- ISUOG- International Society for Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Clinical genetics Fellowship
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Shweta Sikarwar?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Shweta Sikarwar?
Where does Dr. Shweta Sikarwar Practise?
Dr. Shweta Sikarwar offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad - Kondapur