Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy is a Consultant Endocrine and Breast Surgeon in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. He has numerous publications and has presented papers in various national and international forums. He is an expert in the management of thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and breast disorders. He has undergone observerships in reputed international centres in Sydney, Seoul and Bangkok. He specializes in scarless thyroid surgery. Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy is one of the best Thryroid Surgeon in Hyderabad.
- MS (General Surgery)
- MCh (Endocrine Surgery CMC Vellore)
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
- Scar-less thyroidectomy (transoral endoscopic thyroidectomy vestibular approach)
- Thyroid cancer
- Thyrotoxicosis and Graves disease
- Multinodular goitre
- Minimally invasive Parathyroid surgery
- Thyroglossal duct cysts
- Benign breast disease
- Breast cancer
- Ultrasound of thyroid and ultrasound guided FNAC of thyroid nodules
- Retroperitoneoscopic adrenalectomy
- Presently working in Apollo Hospitals Jubilee hills since last Assignment
- Consultant in Department of Endocrine and Breast Surgery, Christian Medical College, Vellore (2015 to 2018)
- Senior registrar and Fellow in Department of Endocrine & Breast Surgery, Christian Medical College, Vellore (2012 to 2015)
- Consultant in Department of Head and Neck and General Surgery: Christian Medical College, Vellore (2010 to 2012)
- Consultant in Department of General Surgery SMCSI Karakonam Kerala, India. (2009 to 2010)
- Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney May 2015: One month ICRETT fellowship in the Department of Endocrine Surgery, Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney, Australia; Under the guidance of Dr. Mark Sywak, Dr Stan Sidhu and Prof. Leigh Delbridge
- Seoul National University of Health: (April – 2016) : Attended a two weeks workshop on Endoscopic (bilateral axilla and breast approach BABA) and Robotic thyroidectomy in Seoul National University Hospital, Bundang and Samsung Hospital in Seoul Korea.
- Police General Hospital Bangkok: Experience in transoral endoscopic thyroidectomy under the guidance of Dr.Angkoon Anuwong, who is the pioneer of this procedure.
Awards And Achievements
- 1st prize for poster presentation “Is it necessary to perform routine preoperative laryngoscopic examination before thyroidectomy” – 11th Postgraduate Endocrine Surgery Course 2013, SGPGI Lucknow.
- Professor S.Vittal Best Paper Award at 75th Annual Conference of Associations of Surgeons of India (ASI) held at Gurgoan on 19th December-2015.
- Travel Grant Award in recognition of excellence in abstract for the travel grant at the 15th Congress of the Asian Association of Endocrine Surgeons Coex, Seoul. South Korea.