professionally certified radiologist with more than 8+ years of experience. Has extensive knowledge of imaging and diagnostic procedures committed to delivering top care to all patients and to provide a comfortable experience during procedures. She has strong history of improving patient outcome with accurate and detailed interpretation of radiology data. Her special interest are ultrasound and ultrasound guided procedures.
- MBBS in svs medical collage
- MD (radiodiagnosis) mediciti institute of medical sciences
Treatment & services expertise
- Ultrasonography and guided procedures.
- Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
- Ultrasound KUB
- Ultrasound Pelvis
- Ultrasound Neck / Thyroid
- Ultrasound Breast
- Ultrasound Soft Tissues / Small Parts
- Follicular study
- Early Pregnancy
- Growth & Doppler (Pregnancy)
- Biophysical Profile (Pregnancy)
- Carotid Doppler
- Renal Doppler
- Lower Limb Doppler (Arterial & Venous Systems)
- Ultrasound In newborns
- Ultrasound Guided FNAC Procedures
- Thyroid & All
- Worked As Senior Resident in Osmania Medical College & Hospital (2015 – 2016)
- Senior Resident & Assistant Professor in Apollo Institute of Sciences & Research (2017 – 2020)
- Worked Consultant Radiologist in Vijaya Diagnostic Centre (2020 – 2021)
- Life member Of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Harshini Reddy Kotla?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Harshini Reddy Kotla?
Where does Dr. Harshini Reddy Kotla Practise?
Dr. Harshini Reddy Kotla offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad - Kondapur