Dr Shweta Sikarwar has an experience of working for more than a decade. Along with her experience as a gynaecologist she holds a Post-Doctoral Fellowship (2 yrs) awarded by Dr MGR University Chennai and is an aluminus of the India’s prestigeousFetal Medicine Institute MEDISCAN Chennai. She also holds a Fellowship in Clinical Genetics from PGI Lucknow and is accredited by FMF (Fetal Medicine Foundation, London) for antenatal scans.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowsip in Fetal Medicine – Mediscan Chennai & Womens Center Coimbatore, 2017
- M.S. Obstetrics &Gynaecology Nscb Medical College, MP, 2009
- Fellowship In Clinical Genetics Pgi Lucknow, 2017
Treatment & Services Expertise
- TIFFA Scans
- FETAL ECHO
- Multiple Pregnancy Scans
- Fetal Neurosonogram
- Proficient In Antenatal Procedures – AMNIOCENTESIS
- Pre Conceptional-Counselling
- Counseling, Genetic Work Up and Management of Anomalies Detected.
- Proficient In Management of High-Risk Pregnancies Like IUGR Etc.
- Management Of ART –IVF Pregnancies
Professional Area of Interest
- Fetal Cardiology
- Member Of Fetal Medicine Foundation, London Isuog Member
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Shweta Sikarwar?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Shweta Sikarwar?
Where does Dr. Shweta Sikarwar Practise?
Dr. Shweta Sikarwar offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad - Jubilee Hills