Dr Rohit Completed his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum (2007-2012) under KLE University, Belgaum, India and Post-Graduation in MD(Radiodiagnosis) 2013-2016 fromPES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
He is Specialized in handling various imaging modalities like conventional radiography, ultrasonography (Especially OBG Scans) and Doppler studies.
- MBBS Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum 2012
- MD(Radiodiagnosis) PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research 2016
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Highly accomplished at working individually or as a part of a healthcare team in the field of Radiodiagnosis.
- Specialized in handling various imaging modalities like conventional radiography, ultrasonography and Doppler studies, CT and MRI.
- Knowledge of moderate to advanced Computer systems and software pertaining to radiology and imaging.
- Worked as Senior Resident in the Department of radiodiagnosis in Siddhartha Medical College and Government General Hospital, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India [from 10th August 2016 to 9th August 2017].
- Worked as an Assistant professor at the department of Radiodiagnosis, Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha institute of medical sciences and research foundation, Andhra Pradesh, India. [ From 1st September 2017 to 15th December 2019]
- Working as a Consultant Radiologist at HAL Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. [From 29th January 2020 to Present].
- Worked as a Visiting Consultant at various Superspeciality Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres in and around Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh like Sentini Hospitals, Sai Balaji Diagnostics, Rainbow hospitals etc. since 2016