Dr Rohit Completed his MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum (2007-2012) under KLE University, Belgaum, India and Post-Graduation in MD(Radiodiagnosis) 2013-2016 fromPES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
He is Specialized in handling various imaging modalities like conventional radiography, ultrasonography (Especially OBG Scans) and Doppler studies.
- MBBS Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum 2012
- MD(Radiodiagnosis) PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research 2016
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Highly accomplished at working individually or as a part of a healthcare team in the field of Radiodiagnosis.
- Specialized in handling various imaging modalities like conventional radiography, ultrasonography and Doppler studies, CT and MRI.
- Knowledge of moderate to advanced Computer systems and software pertaining to radiology and imaging.
- Worked as Senior Resident in the Department of radiodiagnosis in Siddhartha Medical College and Government General Hospital, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India [from 10th August 2016 to 9th August 2017].
- Worked as an Assistant professor at the department of Radiodiagnosis, Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha institute of medical sciences and research foundation, Andhra Pradesh, India. [ From 1st September 2017 to 15th December 2019]
- Working as a Consultant Radiologist at HAL Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. [From 29th January 2020 to Present].
- Worked as a Visiting Consultant at various Superspeciality Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres in and around Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh like Sentini Hospitals, Sai Balaji Diagnostics, Rainbow hospitals etc. since 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Rohit Vallabhaneni?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Rohit Vallabhaneni?
Where does Dr. Rohit Vallabhaneni Practise?
Dr. Rohit Vallabhaneni offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Brookefield