Research and Publications:-
- Comparison of Insulin Pump Therapy with Multi-dose daily Insulin Injections in Indian Children with Type 1 Diabetes; 2016.
- Case report on Infantile Pseudohypoparathyroidism presenting as infantile obesity and calcinosis cutis. 2017.
- Dissertation on Utility of Invasive and Non-Invasive Diagnostic Tracheobronchial Techniques in the setting of Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia. 2000.
- Childhood and Adolescent Obesity. Delhi Pediatrics. Sep-Dec’2002. (Pg.9-13).
- Five case-reports of child abuse in a newsletter of the Child Abuse and Neglect Committee, India in the August 2005 issue.
- Jan’2017 : Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist at Apollo Cradle, Chirag Enclave; Max Super-specialty Hospitals, Patparganj, Vaishali & Noida.
- 2015-2017: Fellow Pediatric Endocrinology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- 2008-2015: Consultant Pediatrician at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Vaishali.
- 2004-2007: Senior Resident, LNJP & CNBC hospitals, New Delhi (affiliated to Maulana Azad Medical College). Certifications & Professional
- Indian Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE)
- Asia Pacific Pediatric Endocrine Society (APPES)
- Endocrine Society, USA European Society of Pediatric Endocrinology (ESPE)
- Member of the Celiac Society of India ISPAD ( International society of Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- National Neonatology Forum (NNF)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Manpreet Sethi?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Manpreet Sethi?
Where does Dr. Manpreet Sethi Practise?
Dr. Manpreet Sethi offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Chirag Enclave