Dr. HARISH C is a Pediatric Cardiologist in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. HARISH C practices at Fortis Hospital in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore in 2006, MD – Pediatrics from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 2011 and FNB – Pediatric Cardiology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India in 2015.
- MBBS – Bangalore Medical College Bangalore, 2005
- M.D – Pediatrics, Government Medical College Nagpur, 2011
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bommasandra, Bangalore, 2015
Treatment & Services expertise
- An active team member in managing – Acyanotic congenital heart diseases with shunt lesions such as Atrial septal defect (ASD), ventricular septal defect (VSD), Patent ductus arteriousus (PDA), Atrioventricular septal defect (AVSD), obstructive lesions such as Aortic stenosis, pulmonary stenosis, coarctation of aorta, interrupted aortic arch, other lesions such as ALCAPA. – Cyanotic heart diseases such as TOF, DTGA, CCTGA, TAPVC, pulmonary atresia, tricuspid atresia, Truncus arteriosus, DORV, hypoplastic left heart syndrome, complex single ventricular physiology, heterotaxy and dextrocardia syndromes. – Acquired heart diseases in children such as Rheumatic fever, mitral regurgitation, aortic regurgitation, mitral stenosis, Kawasaki disease, myocarditis, constrictive pericarditis. – Valvar heart disease of adults such as MS, MR, Mitral valve prolapse, aortic stenosis, aortic regurgitation. – Perform TTE (Transthoracic echo), TEE (Transesophageal echo). – Intensive care management including the ventilator management of various cardiac lesions, pre surgical and post-surgical cases. Manage cardiac failures, arrhythmias, heart blocks, duct dependent lesions. – Perform diagnostic catheterization in borderline cases of operability like large shunt lesions with severe PAH, cyanotic heart lesions such as TOF, Pulmonary atresia, CCTGA, Ebsteins anomaly, post aortopulmonary shunt, pre and post unifocalisation cardiac catheterisation and complex univentricular hearts such as tricuspid atresia, preglenn and pre fontan assessment. – Perform interventional procedures as a primary operator such as Balloon atrial septostomy, ASD device closures, PDA device closures, VSD device closure, Balloon pulmonary valvotomy, Balloon aortic valvotomy, balloon coarctoplasty, branch PA balloon dilatation, transvenous pacing, permanent pacemaker implantation, balloon dilatation of post-surgical branch PA dilatation, stenting of coarctation, coil embolisation of collaterals, branch PA stenting, pericardiocentesis.
- He is a member of Karnataka Medical Council
Professional area of Interest
- Special interest in paediatric Otorhinolaryngology. His focus of interest and expertise lies in challenging cases of paediatric & neonatal airway of even 1-day old babies.
Trainings and conferences
- Have participated in the local CMEs, conferences at the state and national level in Pediatric Cardiology chapters.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Harish C?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Harish C?
Where does Dr. Harish C Practise?
Dr. Harish C offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Rajajinagar