We have expert doctors at Apollo Cradle & Children’s Hospital to precisely understand the symptoms and diagnose correctly for managing your infertility issue. Following are the symptoms of infertility, which vary in men and women, Symptoms in men
Symptoms in women
- Changes in hair growth
- Changes in sexual desire
- Pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles
- Problems with erections and ejaculation
- Small, firm testicles
At times, female infertility is induced by hormone problem. Then, the symptoms can also include:
- Abnormal periods-The Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods- The number of days in between each period varies each month.
- Amenorrhea-You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
- Dysmenorrhea-Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
- Skin changes, including more acne
- Changes in sex drive and desire
- Dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin
- Loss of hair or thinning hair
- Weight gain