- MD (OBGYN)
- MRCOG (UK)
- Fetal Medicine
Awards & Achievements
1. Second Prize for paper presentation in AICC RCOG, New Delhi [November 2018]
2. Second Prize for poster presentation in AICC RCOG North Zone, Annual Conference, New Delhi [December, 2017]
3. Second Prize in zonal level quiz of INDIAN MENOPAUSAL SOCIETY 
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Fetal Medicine Foundation (UK), Society of Fetal Medicine India
Research & Publications
1. Arora S, Gupta R, Ahmad A, Kaul A, Sharma A. Preclampsia Screening: Does measuring Mean Arterial Pressure in the first trimester have better prediction in low resource settings? AICC RCOG. New Delhi 2018.
2. Arora S, Ahmad A, Kaul A. A feasibility study combining first trimester MAP and maternal factors in prediction of pre eclampsia in low resource settings’. AICC RCOG Annual Conference. New Delhi, 2017.
3. Kaul A, Prasad S, Vanamail P, Arora S, Sablok A, Mhaske N, Sharma A.Use of routine fetal growth charts in early and late third trimester in predicting small fetuses and adverse perinatal outcomes. 18th World Congress in Fetal Medicin. June 2019, Alicante, Spain.
4. Sablok A, Thakur S, Balan S, Chaudhary S, Arora S, Kaul A. Two cases of isolated Fetal ascites:Pre-natal disease presentation, diagnosis and outcomes. AICC RCOG, New Delhi 2017.