MBBS – Rajiv Ghandi Uni. Banglore, 2008
DCH – Aligarh Muslim University, 2014
NNF FELLOW NEONATOLOGY – National Neonatology Fourm, 2019
- Working on a Randomized Control Trial (RCT) on Human Milk Fortification in Extremely Pre Term infants. Attended and passed Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course in September 2013 held at LLRM Medical College, Meerut. ‘Attended “Workshop in Neonatal Resuscitation” organized by National Neonatal Forum held at University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Participated in the “FIRST PRIMER IN PAEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY” held on 7” December, 2013 organized by Department of Paediatrics, JN Medical College, AMU, Aligarh. ,
- Attended “SYMPOSIUM ON HEART FALIURE AND ARRHYTHMIAS” at JN Medical College, AMU Aligarh on February 15, 2014.
- Attended a symposium on Paediatric Hepatology in April, 2014 held at Institute of Liver Diseases and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
- Eighteen Months training as a Fellow in Neonatology at level 3 NICU at Fortis LaFemme Hospital, Gk ~ 2.
- Two years Post Graduate training in Paediatrics at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP.
- One year Internship from: Kempe Gowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Work Experience (Post PG)
- Eighteen Months training as a Fellow in Neonatology at level 3 NICU at Fortis. La Femme Hospital, GK 2. ‘
- Worked as Senior Resident in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Apollo Cradle Royale Hospital, Nehru Place, New Delhi from June 2015 to April 2018.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Paediatrics: at Max Super specialty Hospital, Patparganj from September 2014 to May 2015.
Trainings and Conferences
- working in level 3 Neonatal intensive Care Unit (NICU) for the-last four years. Extensively trained in Neonatal resuscitation and management of preterm neonates. Well versed in common NICU procedures such as Pic Line Placement, Exchange Transfusion, Arterial Line Placement etc.
- Performed extensive out patient, indoor ward duties and community health clinics. Worked in Paediatrics Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
- Attended and worked in Paediatrics Haematology and Nephrology Clinics’ during residency.
- Performed liver biopsy, kidney biopsy, bone marrow aspiration and biopsy, thoracocentesis ascetic tap and ventricular tap independently.
- Well versed in iv cannula insertion, Endo-tracheal tube insertion, Umbilical catheterization, Exchange transfusion, Lumbar puncture, Intra-osseous needle * insertion, Peritoneal dialysis, Ventilator and Paediatric ICU management.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Syed Shad Mohsin?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Syed Shad Mohsin?
Where does Dr. Syed Shad Mohsin Practise?
Dr. Syed Shad Mohsin offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Indirapuram