Dr. Neetu Singh is senior consultant (Obs and Gynae) in Fortis Hospital, Noida. Her Motto is to provide evidence-based healthcare to all her Patients as per international standards. She is an expert in managing high risk Obstetrics,Infertility cases,all major obstetrical and gynaecological problems. She is well trained and specialized in Laparoscopy,Colposcopy and Hysteroscopy. She gained tremendous experience in her field by working in several government and private institutes of repute like LLRM government medical college Meerut, ESI hospital Noida,BL kapoor hospital Delhi and Max Hospital Patparganj, Delhi. She did her laparoscopy training from AIIMS Delhi and WALS institute Gurugram.
- MBBS – CCS University, Meerut, 2004
- MD – Jhashi, Bundelkhand University, 2009
- Felloship in MALS – World laparoscopy Hospital gurgaon, 2013
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Certificate course in Colposcopy at Life care hospital New Delhi 2017, MEMBERSHIPS & REGISTRATION
- Registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Registered with Uttar Pradesh Medical Council.
- Registered with AOGD
- Work Profile after post-graduation
- Senior Resident at B.L.Kapoor hospital, Rajender Nagar , New Delhi for 3 months.
- Senior Resident.at ESI NOIDA Hospital 18/6/2010 to 20/06/2014
- Junior consultant Max Hospital patparganj01/07/14 to 31/10/14
- Worked as senior consultant incharge of obstetrics and gynecology at Vidya hospital greater noida (NOV 14 JAN-2017)
- Certificate course in laparoscopy at AIIMS New Delhi 2017 Certificate course in office and operative hysteroscopy at Sonipat, Haryana 2017
- Certificate course in Colposcopy at Life care hospital New Delhi 2017
- Currently practicing at own clinic at Indirapuram and also working as consultant at Fortis hospital Noida
Research & Publications
- Topic: STUDY OF PATIENTS MANAGED BY PROGRAMMED LABOUR
Guide: Or. Shushila Kharakwal, Professor, Deptt of obst & gynae MLB.MedicalCollege, Jhansi. Year of Submission: September, 2008
PAPER PRESENTATION: Paper presented on effect of programmed labour on mother and baby in xx U.P Chapter conference at Allahabad.
Trainings and conferences
- Laparoscopic workshop on
- Laparoscopic access
- Conference international conference on Critical care e obst & at Delhi at conference Fetal medicine Delhi at AIIMS Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Neetu Singh?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Neetu Singh?
Where does Dr. Neetu Singh Practise?
Dr. Neetu Singh offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Indirapuram