- MS (Surgery)
- Nova Surgery Speciality,
- HCG Hospital,
- St. John’s Hospital and Medical College
- Manipal Hospital
Awards & Achievements:
- 1st Prize : Peadiatric Quiz — JJM, Davanagere, Karnataka
- 1st Prize: Surgery Quiz — JSS Medical College, Mysore
- 1st Rank Belgaum Dist, Karnataka PUC II year.
- Got scholarship to attend workshop on research ethics at Harvard University Boston.
- Selected as International travelling fellow from Colorectal Associations of India for a visit to Birmingham Heartland Hospital
- Travel Award at International Gastrointestinal Conference in Barcelona2005
- Best teachers Award in Karnataka state 2013
- Pink Hope” a book written by Ms.Beena on Breast Cancer journey of her mother and my patient , Sara is dedicated to me
Research & Publications:
- Post graduate thesis work — Study on benign breast disease. This was Hospital based prospective study done for 18 months; Accepted by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science for the award of M.S. Degree in General Surgery, September 2000.
- Nutritional Assessment in critically ill patients.
- Prospective study of open versus stapled haemorrhoidectomy
- Research coordinator of ICMR breast cancer trial
- Pancreatic Anastomoses after Pancreatic duodenectomy: Do we need further studies? Shrikhande SV, Qureshi SS, Rajneesh N, Shukla PJ for World J Surgery, 2005
- Special Case presentation of stapled haemorrhoidectomy in Hemophelic patient. Novus June 2006 vol.1.
- Role of Lone star retractor in Anal Surgery Dr Sharad Karandikar, Dr Nanda Rajaneesh for Indian Journal of Colon and Rectal surgery, June 2007
- Role ofAnoscope for low rectal tumours Dr Nanda Rajaneesh, Dr Jacob, Dr Antony Rozario, Indian Journal of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Sept 2007
- Presentation of GIST Tumours in emergency setting in General Surgical setup, Surgical Oncology 2008
Professional area of Interest:
- Breast & Gynecological Cancer Oncologist
- Vice president of colorectal association
- Executive committee member of laparoscopy association of India
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASICON)
- Member of AMASICON
- Member of IAGS
- Member of Medi Tel India
- Member of Association of Colorectal Surgeons of India
- Member in the board of Ethicon company