Mrs.Chaithra conducts individual therapy, couple therapy and fertility counseling. She is well versed in CBT, REBT, and occupational therapy. She specializes in palliative care, anxiety and personality related concerns. She has working experience in conducting ECT for depression and dealing with stress, anger management, trauma, substance use, and adjustment/transition related concerns. She also has experience in conducting cognitive stimulation therapy for ageing and Alzheimer’s.
- BSC – General psychology. SDM college, ujire 2017
- MSC – clinical psychology CMR university, Bangalore. 2019
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Cognitive behavior therapy,
- Cognitive stimulation therapy.
- Rational emotive behavior therapy,
- Individual Psychotherapy,
- Family counseling, Infertility therapy.
- Electro convulsive therapy for depression
- She has a working experience at nightingales Centre for ageing and Alzheimer’s as a clinical psychologist
- Trained at spandana rehabilitation center and psychiatric hospital dealing with ADS and depression.
- She also took few sessions at Dr. Chandrashekhar institute of speech and hearing for ADHD, LD and autistic children.
- Currently she is working at Apollo cradle as infertility therapist.