A promoter of normal delivery, she has so far dealt with few thousand cases of normal and high risk pregnancies, recurrent abortions, fibroid uterus, ovarian cyst , uterine prolapse , endometriosis , PCOD , poor ovarian reserve , low or absent sperm count , tubal blockage , thin endometrium. Her special interest is in high risk pregnancies and recurrent abortions
She has done Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi in 2008.
Underwent training in Clinical Embryology at National University of Singapore in 2011
Training in ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection) at Kasturba MedicalCollege, Manipalin 2013
She has been a speaker and chaired various national and international conferences on ART
Trained > 100 Gynaecologists & Science Graduates in Embryology at Lifecare IVF centerDelhi , and the programme is still ongoing
- MBBS King George Medical College Lucknow
- Post-Graduation King George Medical College Lucknow
- Certificate of Honors in Surgery and Biochemistry in MBBS.
- Trained more than 100 Gynaecologists and science graduates in Embryology at Lifecare IVF Delhi’s IVF training programme .
- Invited as speaker in International conference on Reproduction at AIIMS in May 2014 to deliver a talk on Embryo loading and transfer
- Invited speaker at SCI IVF Noida to conduct workshop on semen analysis and preparation for IUI.
- Life member of IFS, ISAR, GESI, WALS, Society of foetal medicine , MACE ( Manipal Academy of Clinical Embryologists ) , AOGD , EDGF
- Ex Vice President Rotary Club of Indirapuram Parivar 2012-13
- Ex Joint Secretary East Delhi Gynae Forum EDGF 2012-13
- Ex Joint secretary Ghaziabad Obs & Gynae society 2013-14