Dr Alok has over 13 years of experience in the field of Neonatology and Pediatrics. After completing MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences (BHU) in 2005. He has done post graduation in Pediatrics from DDU Hospital New Delhi in 2011.He has done his senior residency from DDU hospital ,Hindu Rao hospital & NDMC Medical college New Delhi. He has done fellowship in Neonatology from BLK Super speciality hospital New Delhi in 2019.He has also worked as a consultant Neonatologist in Fortis hospital noida from 2019 to 2021.
- MBBS – Institute of Medical Sciences (BHU) 2005
- DNB – in Pediatric Medicine DDU Hospital New Delhi 2014
- Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF) BLK Superspeciality hospital New Delhi 2019
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- He has vast experience of babies born extreme premature and babies with complex surgical and cardiac problems.
Awards & Achievements:
- Poster Presentation at National level in Pediatric conference of North India 2018 held at New Delhi.
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- National Neonatology Forum, India (NNF)
- Member of National academy of Medical sciences
Professional area of Interest:
- His special interest includes preterm nutrition,noninvasive ventilation and High frequency oscillatory ventilation.
- DNB Pediatrics from DDU Hospital 2008 to 2011
- GLM Maternity Hospital New Delhi 2011 to 2014
- As a senior resident in DDU Hospital Delhi 2014 to 2016
- As a senior resident in Hindu Rao hospital and NDMC Medical college New Delhi 2016 to 2017
- Consultant Pediatrician in Heritage hospital Varanasi 2017 to 2018
- Fellowship in Neonatology from BLK Super speciality hospital New Delhi from 2018 to 2019
- consultant Neonatologist in Fortis hospital noida from 2019 to 2021.
Research & Publications:
- Neonatal Behavioural syndrome due to prenatal SSRI exposure-Paper presentation in Pediatric conference of north India in 2018
Trainings and Conferences:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) provider course- 2018
- Neonatal nephrology workshop in Medanta hospital 2017
- International Program on Advanced Nutrition (iPRAN) 2021
- Pediatric ECHO workshop in Mehta Children Hospital Chennai 2018