Dr. Sunil Kumar is a Neonatologist and Pediatrician in Whitefield, Bangalore and has an experience of 7+ years in his field. He completed MBBS from NTR University, Andhra Pradesh, MD Pediatrics from Dr. PISMS & RF, Andhra Pradesh. and Clinical Fellowship in Neonatology from National Neonatology Forum at Cloudnine Hospital. He has done post graduate training program in Nutrition affiliated to Boston university, USA.
He is a member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF) and Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
Dr. Sunil Kumar is reputed for his detailed approach towards treatment as well as his commendable patience with kids. He has been well trained in NICU with good procedural skills and handles extreme preterm babies, sick babies requiring advanced ventilation, iNO, therapeutic cooling and varied surgical cases. He is said to take the time to provide detailed explanations to the parents regarding the steps for treatment that he decides to go for.
- MD (Pediatrics)
- Clinical Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF)
- PGPN (Boston, USA)
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Newborn Intensive Care
- Primary Child Health Care
- Childhood ailments – Allergies & asthma
- General Infections
- Minor Injuries
- 1 year as Senior Resident in SVRR GGH, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 year as fellow/registrar in Cloudnine Hospital, Bangalore.
- 2 years as Junior Consultant at Apollo Cradle Hospital, Bangalore.
- 1.5 years as Associate Consultant at Aster Women & Children Hospital, Bangalore.
- NNF, IAP, IMA, KMC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Sunil Kumar Gonuguntala?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Sunil Kumar Gonuguntala?
Where does Dr. Sunil Kumar Gonuguntala Practise?
Dr. Sunil Kumar Gonuguntala offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Varthur