Dr Ramani Ranjan has over 12 years of experience in the field of Neonatology and Pediatrics. After completing MBBS DCH and MD in Pediatrics in India he went abroad for further fellowship in Neonatology at Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne which is the largest quaternary level NICU in northern England. He also successfully completed prestigious MRCPCH examination from RCPCH London while in UK.
He has vast exposure of babies born premature and babies with complex surgical problems. His special interest includes neonatal nutrition and non-invasive ventilation.
He has also teaching experience in Pediatric specialty and neonatal nursing. He has national and international publications to his name and attended many international workshops.
He firmly believes in family centered care of newborns and children.
- MBBS –Calcutta Medical College, Calcutta University 2004
- DCH – ICH Kolkata, West Bengal University of Health Sciences 2008
- MD in Pediatric Medicine- VSS Medical College, Sambalpur University 2010
- Fellowship in Neonatology (NNF, Bangalore)- 2015
- MRCPCH (London) & Neonatal Fellow (RCPCH – UK) – 2019
- RCPCH MTI Fellowship in Neonatology- Newcastle,UK (2017-2019)
- Diploma in Medical Practice UK- University of Liverpool
- PGPN (Boston) – 2015
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Pediatric/Neonatal OPD services, Vaccination, NICU, Follow up of newborns
- Certified NRP trainer (IAP-NNF) Indore 2015
- Post Graduate Pediatric Nutrition (PGPN, Boston) 2014
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) provider course
- Newborn Life Support (NLS)- Leicester UK 2017
- Advanced Resuscitation of Newborn and Infants (ARNI)- Middlesbrough UK 2019
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (London)
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
- National Neonatology Forum, India (NNF)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Academy of Paediatrics, Noida
Award: Poster Presentation at National Neocon 2015
- Won second prize at Poster Presentation at National level Neocon 2015 held at Patna: