Dr. Rashmi R completed MBBS Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, MD in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Fellowship in Fetal Medicine
- MBBS – Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, 2015
- MD – Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, 2021
- Fellowship in Fetal Medicine – Bangalore Fetal Medicine Centre, 2023
Treatment & services expertise
- Expert In Radiodiagnosis, Diagnosing Various Fetal Abnormalities/Problems
- Well Versed with Invasive Fetal Procedures Like Amniocentesis and Genetic Testing.
- All Varieties of Radiology & Diagnosis
- Gynecological (Pelvic) Scans
- Early Pregnancy Scans
- Nuchal Translucency (NT) Scans
- Anomaly (Tiffa) Scans
- Growth And Fetal Well-Being Scans
- Doppler Studies
- 3d/4d Scans
- Multi-Fetal Pregnancy (Twins & Triplets) Scans
- The Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Rashmi R?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Rashmi R?
Where does Dr. Rashmi R Practise?
Dr. Rashmi R offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Rajajinagar