Dr. Satish Reddy is a Neonatologist and Pediatrician in Whitefield, Bangalore and has an experience of 7 years in these fields. He completed MBBS from Qingdao University, China, MD Pediatrics from MR Medical college, Kalaburagi, Karnataka and Fellowship in Neonatology from Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Bengaluru . Following which he worked as Neonatal intensive care Specialist at various reputed hospitals, Bengaluru.Meanwhile has done fellowship in Postgraduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition by Boston University School of Medicine.He is a member of National Neonatology Forum (NNF) and Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
His areas of expertise include handling level 3 NICU care,well experienced in managing all neonatal problems including extreme preterm and low birth weight babies , babies requiring advanced ventilation, Nitric oxide, Cooling Therapy, also caring for babies requiring surgical intervention.Also hailed for expertise in General Pediatrics ,Vaccinations,Nutrition, Growth and Development
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
- Tertiary NICU care.
- Primary Child Health Care
- Childhood ailments
- General Infections
- Currently working as Associate Consultant Neonatalogist and Pediatrician at Apollo Cradle & Childrens Hospital, Brookefield, Bengaluru.
- Worked as Associate Consultant Neonatalogist and Pediatrician at Cloud Nine Hospital, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
- Completed FIPM( Fellowship in Neonatalogy and Perinatal Medicine) in Rainbow Children’s Hospital,Bengaluru in Sept 2019.
- Completed MD PAEDIATRICS from MR Medical college, Kalaburagi, Karnataka in July 2018.
- Completed MBBS from Qingdao University,China in Jan 2012.
- Internship : [Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, General Hospital in Delhi] in 2013
Professional Memberships And Certifications
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics and National Neonatology Forum.