Dr. Kiran Rajappa is a consultant who has over a decade of experience as a consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Due to his substantial amount of expertise, he is empanelled at many of the top hospitals in Bangalore.
- MBBS – JJM medical college, Davangere, Karnataka, 2001
- MS – ORTHOPAEDICS, GOA Medical College, Goa, 2005
- DNB Orthopaedics – FNB – Spine Surgery. NBE, New Delhi, 2006
Treatment & services expertise
- Dr Kiran Rajappa deals mostly with pediatric problems and his areas of expertise are injuries to spine, infections of spine, spinal cancer, disc surgery, Spinal pain, stenosis, hip replacement, knee replacement surgeries, primary and revision replacement, high tibial corrective osteotomy and joint replacement surgeries. Primary and revision replacement, high tibial corrective osteotomy and joint replacement surgeries. On an academic level he completed his MS in ortho, DNB and FNB in spine surgery after his graduation.
Professional area of Interest
- Primary and revision replacement, high tibial corrective osteotomy and joint replacement surgeries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Kiran Rajappa?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Kiran Rajappa?
Where does Dr. Kiran Rajappa Practise?
Dr. Kiran Rajappa offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Rajajinagar