- Senior Consultant Pediatric Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist with more than 19 years of extensive experience
Awards and Achievements:
- John M. Kinney Award In 2003 For The Best Paper In “Nutrition”. The International Journal Of Basic And Applied Nutrition Sciences (July 2002 Issue).
- Served As Indian Editor Of The Journal From 2001-2003
Research and Publications
- Papers in International Indexed Journals (Lancet 1996, Nutrition 2002, J Pediatric Gastro Nutr (2010). Been involved in research in the area of nutritional interventions in disease conditions.
Certifications & Professional Memberships:
- Member of the World Council of Genetics, Nutrition and Fitness for Health (WCGNFH) in 2008.
- Fellowship training program of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, at the Birmingham Children’s Hospital,
- Hospital, Birmingham, UK, from 1994-1996
- Indian Academy Of Pediatricians (IAP)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Find a Doctor