Dr. Pannam Sharma is the founder of iWomen Clinic and brings 7 years of experience to the practice . She did her M.B.B.S from M.I.M.E.R Medical College , Pune in 2007. She completed her D.G.O from Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital , Mumbai in 2011 . She did her senior residency from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital , Delhi from 2012 – 2015. Her areas of expertise are High Risk Pregnancies , Infertility managment, contraception, Menstrual Disorders.
Treatment & Services
- Assessment and Management of High Risk pregnancies ( Pre-eclampsia , Eclampsia , DIC, Antepartum Haemorrhage; Operative Deliveries ( LSCS / Instrumental), Breech Deliveries;
- Infertility management / Ovulation Induction and Intrauterine insemination (IUI);
- Tubal ligation , Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP). Abdominal and Vaginal Hysterectomies;
- Surgical and Medical Treatment of Ectopic Pregnancies;
- Screening for Gynaecological Cancers & Management of Abnormal Pap Smear / Colposcopy.
Trainings and Conferences:
- Workshop on Cervical Cancer Screening & Colposcopy and Hands on LEEP, conducted by ISCCP on 12th March 2016.
- 2 Weeks Basic Obstetric & Gynaecological Ultrasound Program from 05th Oct 2015 – 18th Oct 2015, at Mumbai.
- Workshop on Gynae Endocrinology conducted by GESICON from 26 to 27th April 2014 hosted by AIIMS in New Delhi
- Cervical Cancer Prevention Programme conducted by Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi in June 2012
- Mon 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tue 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wed 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thu 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Fri 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Sat 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM