A young dynamic individual with 23 yrs post MD experience, trained at prestigious King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, is currently Director of Orchid IVF Indirapuram. She has worked as Director of Pushpanjali IVF & Infertility Institute from Sep’2009 till Dec’2011and Embryology Lab Director Lifecare IVF Pvt Ltd from 2012-2018 . Her special interest lies in the field of Clinical Embryology. She has been trained in Embryology at National University of Singapore. Her major practice areas include Embryology, Infertility, Recurrent abortions, VF & other ART related specializations. Her goal is to excel in the field of PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) & Cryopreservation.
- MBBS – King George’s Medical college Lucknow, 1991
- MD – King George’s Medical college Lucknow, 1995
Awards and Recognitions
- Achievements & Recognition: Certiticate of Honours in Biochemistry & Surgery in MBBS.
Trained > 100 Gynaccologists & Science Graduates in Embryology at Lifecare IVF center’s still ongoing IVF Training Courses.
Organized several CMEs & workshops:
Organizing Secretary for Worksop exclusively on Breast Feeding in 2008 at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Ghaziabad
Initiated & took Antenatal classes at Pushpanjali Crosslay hospital from 20092015.
An ardent believer in Adult Vaccination, has been invited in different forums to speak on the samc , IMA East Delhi ( Gynaecon Oct 2015) , Ghaziabad Obs & Gynae Society (Sept 2015) & East Delhi Gynaecologist forum to name a few.
Invited as speaker in International Conference on Reproduction, Fertility & Surrogacy at
All India Institute of Medical Sciences in May 2014 to deliver a talk on Embryo loading & Transfer.
Invited as Chairperson at Mumbai in 2014 on first annual conference of INSTAR on Third Party Reproduction.
Invited as Faculty in Embryology ISAR 2015 at Gurgaon, chaired the session on Cryopreservation technique.
Conducted a workshop on Semen analysis & Semen preparation for TUI in a CME on Advanced Fertility Updates in Mar 2016 at SCI IVF Center Noida
Chaired a session in Society of Foetal Medicine’s Quarterly meet in Nov 2016.
Chaired a session on Ablative techniques of cervical lesion at Cervicon , Ghaziabad in
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction& Embryology)
- Life member of MACE ( Manipal Academy of Clinical Embryologist)
- Life member of East Delhi Gynaccologist forum (EDGF)
- Life member of Indian fertility society (IFS)
- Life member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS Life member of Society of Foetal Medicine
- Life Member of Gynaecological Endocrine Society of India (GESI) Ex -Joint Secretary East Delhi Gynaecologist Fourm (2012-2013)
- Ex -Joint Secretary Ghaziabad Obs & Gynae Society (2013-2014) Ex Vice president Rotary Club of Indirapuram Pariwar 2012-2013
- Post MD Experience:
- In more than two decades of her post MD experience, she spent more than 50% of her time training & practicing in the field of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology). During her stint in Fudan Vision Medical Center in Shanghai, China where she resided for three years, she was exposed to the international clientele with language, racial and geographical diversity.
- To futher nurture her passion in the field of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryology, she trained in Embryology at National University of Singapore, which boasts of conducting more than 1000 IVF/ICSI cycles per month with amazing results. She has also been trained in IVF at various places in India. Her IVF journey has been as follows:
- 2013: Kasturba Medicał College, Manipal (Trainer: Prof Satish Adiga)
- 2012: Chennal Fertillty Center, (Tralner: Thomas Munaswamy)
- 2011: Nation al University of Singapore (Trainer: Prof P C Wang/ Joyce Mathews)
- 2011: Command Hospital Pune, (Trainer: Brig R K Sharma)
- 2006: Training in lUI & IVE at Nadkarni’s Assisted Conception Unit & Research center (Gujarat), FOGSI recognized center for training in Infertility. Trainer: Dr Poornima Nadkarni & Dr Kishore Nadkarni
- 2005: Fertility Research & IVF center, Delhi, observership under Dr Mangala Telang 2005: Fudan Vision Medical Center, Shanghal (China)
- She is also trained in Hysteroscopy by Prof OsamaShawki (2016) & done Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi (2008)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Aruna Saxena?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Aruna Saxena?
Where does Dr. Aruna Saxena Practise?
Dr. Aruna Saxena offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Indirapuram