Dr. Venkat Reddy Suda completed MBBS & DCh by 2011. He worked in Nellore for 01 year & was taking care of NICU & Pediatrics IP patients. Completed DNB in pediatrics by 2014 and practicing pediatrics for last 6 years
- DNB – (Pediatrics) 2012-2014 Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital, Chennai
- DCH – (Diploma in Child Health) 2009-2011 S.V. Medical College, Tirupati
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery 2001-2007 Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
Clinical & Surgical experience:
- Diagnosis and treatment for all the pediatrics sick cases
- Perform Lumbar Puncture
- Perform mechanical ventilation
- Perform exchange transfusion
- Perform bone marrow aspiration
Trainings & Conference
- Pediatrics Emergency Medicine Course
- Advanced- Neonatal resuscitation program
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) Program
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Program
- Attended National “NEOCON -2019” conference
- Attended Various CME’s
- Conducted workshop on Neonatal sepsis and antibiotic stewardship
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Venkat Reddy Suda?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Venkat Reddy Suda?
Where does Dr. Venkat Reddy Suda Practise?
Dr. Venkat Reddy Suda offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad - Paradise Circle