MD Pediatrics, Fellowship in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support course by Indian academy of paediatrics- November, 2012 and August, 2014
- Course and Workshop in Epidemiology and Research Methodology conducted by Community health department, CMC Vellore for post graduates- November 2014
- Certification and Training program on Insulin pump therapy practicum by Medtronic at National University Hospital- April 2018
- BCLS+AED certification course – January 2018 (valid for 2 years)
- September, 2016 – September, 2017 (11 months)— Assistant Professor in Department of Paediatrics at Mallareddy Institute of Medical Sciences at Hyderabad
- November, 2017 – November, 2018 (12 months) – Clinical Fellow in Paediatric Endocrinology at National University Hospital, Singapore
- December 2018 – April 2019 (5 months) – Consultant – Paediatrics & Pediatric Endocrinology at Ambicare Clinics, Kondapur, Hyderabad
- January 2019 – October 2019 – Consultant – Pediatric Endocrinology at Ankura hospitals, Madinaguda, Hyderabad
- October 2019 – June 2022 – Consultant – Pediatric Endocrinolgy at Ankura hospitals, Kukatpally and Banjara Hills
- November 2019 – Till date – Consultant – Paediatric Endocrinology at Fernandez hospital, Hyderguda
- June 2020– Till date – Consultant – Paediatric Endocrinology at Paramitha Hospital, LB Nagar and Chandanagar
Research And Publications
- Rahul Reddy, Anu Punnen, Annie Bella, Satish Kumar – Guillain-Barre syndrome as presenting feature of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and it’s complete resolution with rituximab treatment, Indian Journal of Rheumatology, Volume 14, Issue 1, March 2019
- Altaf Hussain, Rajendra Prasad Anne, Rahul Reddy, Sai Kiran Deshabhotla – Excessive weight loss in a Neonate – Novel mutation causing Primary Hypoaldosteronism, Indian Pediatrics, Volume 58, December 2021
- Sadhana Narala, Rajendra Prasad Anne, Rahul Reddy, Sai Kiran Deshabhotla – Syndromic Diabetes Mellitus due to coinheritance of ABCC8 and TRRAP, Indian Journal of Pediatrics, April 2021
- Parijat Tripathi, Rahul Reddy – How safe is Soy? Case report of thelarche in an infant, International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics, January 2022
- Life membership in Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Life member of International Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD)
- Life member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. C Rahul Reddy?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. C Rahul Reddy?
Where does Dr. C Rahul Reddy Practise?
Dr. C Rahul Reddy offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Hyderabad - Jubilee Hills