DR. REKHA JAISWAL
Qualification : MBBS, MS ( Gen. Surgery ) FIAGES , FALS ( Bariatric Surgery)
Specialty : General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- MBBS , MS (General Surgery)
- FIAGES – Fellowship Indian association of Gastro Intestinal Endo Surgery
- FALS – Fellowship in advanced laparoscopic Surgery in bariatric
- FMAS – fellowship in Minimal Access surgery
- DMAS – diploma in Minimal Access Surgery
- Robotic – Da vinci Certified “As console surgeon”
- Dr. Rekha is privileged to be First female robotic bariatric surgeon in india.
- Working at inderprastha Apollo hospital , new delhi has been the best hospital to achieve this feet.
- Dr.Rekha Jaiswal has vast experience in bariatric and metabolic surgical patients she is doing all type of bariatric surgical cases (Both robotic and Laparoscopic)
- Including sleeve Gastrectomy, TYGB, Mini Gastric Bypass (MGB) for international and national patients with morbid obesity having high success rate and patient satisfaction.
Certifications & Professional Memberships:-
- ASI – Association of surgeons of india
- IAGES – Indian association of gastrointestinal Endo surgeons
- OSSI – Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society Of India
- IFSO – International Federation for surgery of obesity and metabolic disorder
- SELSI – Society of endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeon of india
- WWASI – Woman wing of association of surgeon of india
- WALS – World association of laparoscopic surgeons
- IMA – Indian medical association – South Delhi Branch (SDB)