Dr. Ruchi Mathur is known for her sincerity, excellent bed side manners and clinical acumen for diagnosing women’s problems. She believes in a holistic approach to a woman and understands how her mental status and family situation may affect her physical wellbeing. Dr. Ruchi Mathur has an extensive experience in the field of Gynecology backed with M.S (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from one of the very prestigious institutions of India, S.M.S Medical college and Associated Group of Hospitals, Jaipur and advance training in IVF from Delhi.
- MBBS – University of Rajasthan, 2004
- MS – Rajasthan University of Health Science, 2008
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Founder Member of Gynecology Endocrine Society of India, Life Member of AOGD, FOGSI & GESI
- April 2005 to March 2008: Worked, as Resident in the. Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in S.M.Š, Hospital, Jaipur.
- March 2009 to August 2012 Worked as Senior Resident with Swami Dayananad Hospital New Delhi
- 2013 to Present as a consultant in various Hospitals in Ghaziabad
Trainings and conferences
- Attend Many Confrances on OBG and workshop in airway managment and ACLS.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Ruchi Mathur?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Ruchi Mathur?
Where does Dr. Ruchi Mathur Practise?
Dr. Ruchi Mathur offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, New Delhi - Indirapuram