Dr Preetha Isloor is a consultant in fetal medicine at Apollo Cradle, Brookfield, Bangalore. She trained in Bangalore Fetal Medicine Centre in Fetal Medicine and is accredited by the Fetal Medicine Foundation (UK) for specialized fetal scans and risk assessment protocols. She performs pregnancy scans like early pregnancy, NT scan, Anomaly scan, Growth scan and Doppler, follicular monitoring and 3D pelvic ultrasound scans.
She performs diagnostic invasive procedures like amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, fetal blood sampling etc.
She has conducted the prestigious FOGSI-ICOG satellite workshop on postpartum hemorrhage at Ahmedabad in 2008 and Presented papers at the International Congress for Emergencies in Obstetrics.
- MBBS – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum – 2006
- DGO – Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum – 2009
- DNB – ST. Martha’s Hospital – 2012
- Fellowship in Fetal Medicine Bangalore Fetal Medicine Center – 2013
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Pregnancy scans like early pregnancy, NT scan, Anomaly scan, Growth scan and Doppler, follicular monitoring and 3D pelvic ultrasound scans.
- She performs diagnostic invasive procedures like
- Chorionic villus sampling,
- Fetal blood sampling etc
- Junior Resident – Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga
- Senior Resident – St Martha’s Hospital – Bangalore
- Resident – Bangalore fetal medicine center
- Consultant sinologist
- Gunasheela Surgical and Maternity Hospital – Basavanagudi
- Rainboe Children Hospital – Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Currently associated with Apollo Cradle
- KMC – 76120