Holding an experience of 4 years, Ms Melanie has worked with multispecialty hospital and maternity and child hospital. Currently working with Apollo Cradle, Brookefield, Bangalore. She believes that food is a medicine if consumed right, we can avoid various other ailments. She also feels that understanding to eat right is a journey and not a short term plan.
She has also published paper on “Validation of Right nutrition Application “. She has also worked on a research project “ Nutrition intervention for alcoholics in rehabilitation centres”.
- M.Sc- Dietetics and Applied Nutrition – Manipal University, 2016
- BSc – Dietetics / Nutrition – Mount Carmel College, 2014
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Weight Management,
- Fertility And Prenatal Nutrition,
- Postnatal Nutrition,
- Diet For Anaemia, Hypothyroidism
- Gdm, Pih,
- Complementary Feeding For Infants , Weight Gain For Children
- Fussy Toddlers
- Diabetes Management
- Cholesterol , Hypertension Diet Managemen
- Currently working at Apollo cradle .
- 1 year of working experience at Sympatica Pvt Ltd (Diabetes management healthcare )
- 2 Years of working experience Cloudnine Hospital
- Lifetime member of IDA ( Indian Dietetic Association )
- Member of IAPEN- (Indian association of parenteral and enteral nutrition )