- MBBS, DGO, DNB
Professional area of Interest
- Gynae Laparoscopy , vaginal hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair , High risk Obstetrics, menopause, menstrual problems, adolescent gynaecological problems , PCOS .
- Dr. Saini did his MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Amritsar in 2004. To further explore his passion in OBGY, he completed Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 2010 followed by DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology from St. Stephens Hospital, Delhi in 2013. Subsequently he continued to work at the Hospital till 2022 specialising in Laparoscopic Gynae Surgery and high risk obstetrics. He has been actively participating in academics as a DNB thesis guide and examiner till date.
- ECFMG Certified March 2008 National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
Research & Publications
- Colposcopic Evaluation Of Patients With Abnormal Cervical Cytology And Its Histopathological Corelation – An Original Article M Saini, A Saini, A A Bhalla The Internet Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics ISSN: 1528-8439
- Indian Medical Association (IMA ) Life member
- Indian Association of Medical Informatics (IAMI) Life Member.
- Punjab Medical Council, Mohali, India.no 34613
- Delhi Medical Council no 37630.
- FOGSI Life member.
- OGSSI life member.
- Certification in laparoscopic sterilizations from Delhi Government