Dr. Madhuri Vidyashankar. P is a Gynecologist, Hysteroscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeon. With total of 12 years of experience and 7 years of exclusive experience in gynaec laprsocopy practice and she has performed more than five thousand endoscopic procedures. She specializes in Advanced Hysteroscopy & Laproscopy procedures like Septal resection, Submucus Myoma resection, Surgery for Ashermans Syndrome , Polypectomy and endometrium enhancing procedures for infertility.
Dr Madhuri Vidyashankar is an Alumnus of KIMS, Hubli. She has done her masters from JJMMC, Davanagere and superspeciality in Gynaec Laparoscopy from Ramesh Hospital Bangalore in 2010
Dr. Madhuri has authored a book on “Single port laparoscopic surgeries” and contributed to chapters in endoscopy text books. She trains post MD fellowship students in basics of Gynaec endoscopy at Milann Fertility Center
MBBS – Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli, (KIMS) – 1999
MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC) – 2005
Awards & Achievements:
- Performed more than 9000 Gynaec Endoscopic procedures including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomies, Laparoscopic Myomectomies, Operative Laparoscopy for Endometriosis , fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeries and hysteroscopic surgeries .
- 1.Member, FOGSI, Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Society of India.
- 2.Member of IAGE, Indian Association Of Gynaecological Endoscopists .
- 3.Member , IFS, Indian Fertility Society .
- 2012 till date -Consultant Gynaec laparoscopic surgeon, Milann Fertility centre, Bangalore Vikram Hospital ,Millers road ,Bangalore. Motherhood Indiranagar ,Indiranagar.
- June 2011- Feb 2012 Consultant in Gynaec Laparoscopy and Infertility, Dr. Ramesh Hospital, Bangalore.
- Jan 2010 – June 2011 Fellowship in minimal invasive surgery (Gynaec laparoscopy),Dr. Ramesh Hospital, Bangalore.
Research & Publications:
- 1. Authored a book on “Single Port Laparoscopic Surgeries in Gynecology” with Dr. B Ramesh . Published by J P brothers , 2012.
- 2. Published an article on single port laparoscopic myomectomy in Indian journal of Gynaec laparoscopy, 2011
- 3. Presented a paper on “How to minimize blood loss during laparoscopic myomectomy” in YUVA FOGSI conference , 2012 , Bangalore