She has done Fellowship in Artificial Reproductive Technique and has avid interest in infertility and fertility enhancing surgeries.
- MBBS – Govt. Medical College, Nagpur Maharashtra University of Health Sciences(2004)
- MS – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences (2010)
- DGO – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, College of physicians and surgeons of Mumbai (2010) PGDS
- DNB – Diplomate of National Board Of Examinations (2011)
- Fellowship in ART – Indian Fertility Society Institute of Reproductive Medicine & IVF Centre, Primus Super Specialty Hospital Chankyapuri, New Delhi
Treatment & services expertise:
- She has treated wide spectrum of patents of infertility ranging from ovarian dysfunction, unexplained causes, male factor and female factors.
- She has special interest in fertility enhancing surgeries like operative Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy Trainings and conferences Awarded Dr N A Purandare Prize in Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological society Annual Conference, Mumbai Feb 2010.
- Awarded Dr Subrataa Dawn Best paper award in 11th World Congress & 19th Indian Conference on Reproductive & Child Health NARCHI, Delhi Sep 2012.
- Dr Neelam Vaid Second prize in theme topic gynecology in the 34th AOGD Conference 2012. Invited faculty in various conferences and authored various scientific papers.