Dr. Deepak underwent training in UK after completing post-graduation (Pediatrics)in India. He worked in tertiary/ level 3 NICU (Neonatal intensive care units) in Leicester and Nottingham during specialist training rotation. After completion of training he worked in Regional Neonatal transport unit and returned to India in 2015. He has worked in Columbia Asia Hospital and Cloud Nine Hospital Whitefield and headed level 3 NICU. He has taken care of extreme low birth weight babies born at 24 weeks of gestation (birth weight of 540 to 580 gm). He has vast experience in General Pediatrics and offers general health checkup and vaccination to younger children (up to 6 years of age)
- MBBS – Mysore medical college 1995
- DCH– Bellary Medical College 1998
- MRCPCH (Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health) – RCPCH UK 2007
- CCT (Certificate of completion of training)- 2013 GMC UK
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Neonatal Intensive Care, Newborn care and follow up
- General Pediatrics
- Consultant – Cloud nine – Whitefield- 2 years
- Consultant – Columbia Asia Hospital WHITEFIELD- 3 years
- UK experience- 12 years
- KMC-40330. GMC UK -6039869
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Speciality of Dr. Deepak Vasudev Kalbigiri?
How do I Book an Appointment online with Dr. Deepak Vasudev Kalbigiri?
Where does Dr. Deepak Vasudev Kalbigiri Practise?
Dr. Deepak Vasudev Kalbigiri offers in hospital physical consultation at Apollo Cradle, Bengaluru - Brookefield